1.17.2010

Birthday Fun!

Gram J., Ashley and Seth

On my first post, I mentioned that my daughter and her husband were coming from Iowa for Christmas. What a day! They were to arrive at our airport about 12 noon on Christmas Eve day, but when all was said and done, it was 8:30 pm. However, we are very thankful they arrived safely.



Birthday beads from Ellacinders

Since my birthday is in early December, Ashley decided to bring my birthday present with her. Birthday bead money!! (If you're a beader you know what I'm talkin' about!) While they were here we went shopping and stopped in at my LBS (local bead shop), Ellacinders in Lewisburg, PA. I didn't spend it all so you're likely to see what I purchase with the balance. The pink rectangles are to make something special for Ashley, which I'll post about later. The tool is a pearl reamer.
Do you have a favorite LBS to shop at and what do you like to buy?
Have a great day,
Patti

No comments: