1.23.2010

R & R...

as in recycle and repurpose.

A snowman cup full of cocoa and marshmallows. A yummy treat on a cold winter's night while enjoying your favorite beading book or magazine. This time of the year I'm also partial to a good gardening book.

The sagey green ribbon caught my eye (since I love many shades of green!). I figured there ought to be something I could do with it.

After scouring through my bead stash, I found these lapidalite jasper beads which I've had for quite sometime. The combination of the beads, ribbon and brass really compliment each other.
The lapidalite is from Lima Beads and while you're there have some fun and check out the Big Green Bead Machine!
Have a great Saturday,
Patti

1 comment:

Marie Cramp said...

I guess you had a bracelet mixed in with the necklace!! It's lovely. I like the Aztec looking pendant, I have never seen anything like it. I don't have much success with ribbon, so I keep it for my scrapbooking. lol. Great beads!!

Marie