7.02.2010

Soon to be new designs...

Colorful



Sweet

Cool


Delightful

As a design partner to The Beadin' Path, I received this fabulous mix of Vintage Lucite and Czech Glass. I've had it quietly tucked away in it's yellow mailing envelope awaiting the day when I could bring it to life as newly designed jewelry. Some ideas have formed, sketches have been drawn and now the fun begins.

The Beadin' Path has lots of other beads and components for designing fabulous jewelry such as artists beads, buttons, freshwater pearls, vintage components, seed beads and so much more! You'll love it all!!
Warm wishes,
Patti

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just loved what you did with the June 22nd posts focal its red and a daisey on it! So I have no doubt you will do something super with these beads as well! Looking forward to seeing the outcome.

Jen Judd said...

OOOOooooooh. I can't wait to see what you do with these goodies! I just unpacked a bunch of vintage glass and lucite of my own from my last trip to the bead shop in Montgomery before I moved. The colors are so fun! I want to mix them with really cool stuff. Have fun!