4.20.2013

Notes on cleaning



Deb has a lovely blog- Homespun Living... 
chock full of knitting, sewing, crochet, recipes,
 project make-overs from thrifting adventures and more!
These Swiffer covers are from her Firefly Farm Goods shop.



Make everything clean and fresh! 
My Healthy Green Family has a great post on cleaning 
with vinegar, baking soda and lemons.


I have recently grown to love lemons- 

especially organic Meyer lemons. 
 Be sure to read this post on 
'Almost 40 uses for Lemons' over at  Reformation Acres


Please visit these great blogs... 
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do ;-)
I know you'll feel right at home.
 Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

SummersStudio said...

Good stuff and I love those swiffer covers. We stared cleaning with baking soda and vinegar here mostly because I'm sensitive to all of the chemicals in other cleaners. Much cheaper, smells good, and it's so much better for the environment.