6.09.2010

On my way here tomorrow...



photo courtesy: University of Texas


Tomorrow at precisely 6:25 am (provided the plane leaves on time) I'm on my way to Ft. Dodge, IA to visit Ashley and Seth. I'll be flying into Des Moines and heading up from there. I haven't seen them since Christmas... thank goodness for telephones! We have lots of fun stuff planned, starting with a couple of bead shops and a trip to the mall. While I'm there, Ashley will be hosting a jewelry party for me.

I have my Bead Soup Blog Party jewelry finished and it's coming with me since I'll be blogging from Iowa the week of the reveal. I'm anxiously awaiting for my reveal day of the 23rd! I made two pieces- hope you like them Stacy and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have made.

I also have my Artbeads Summertime Blogging Fun jewelry made! I'll be posting about that ASAP!

Westward ho!
Patti

1 comment:

Regina said...

Have a wonderful trip, looking forward to seeing your creations.