7.27.2010

Designs from... The Beadin' Path beads #2

I'm having lots of fun with this neat little package from The Beadin' Path!


Feuilles Vertes Earrings

I attached these lovely green lucite leaves to the ear wires with a chain jump rings. They come in many shades of green... dark erinite, dark tourmaline and hunter, just to name a few. Their leaf beads come in every color, shape and size that you can imagine.



Feuilles Vertes Bracelet
Green vintage lucite beads galore... over 3 pages! There are some real beauties! Great assortment of Czech glass, too! I mixed them all together with gunmetal chain and a pewter leaf.
Get a free gift with every order from The Beadin' Path!

7 comments:

Megilon said...

I'm always drawn to green jewelry and beads. My husband claims its the Irish side of me.

I love this bracelet the different shades of green look stunning. And the silver charm with the green leaf beads draws your eye in.

Nicki said...

I love this bracelet - but is the necklace picture in your banner new or have I just not paid attention in a long time? This is really really cool. Love it, Patti.

Patti said...

I just changed to a new banner and background yesterday.

Thanks for your wonderful comments!

Copper Diem said...

Love the idea with the leafy dangle. Very cute piece!

steufel said...

Love that color! Lovely pieces.

Erin said...

I really love the Owl necklace on your new banner! Great piece!

Cindy said...

I agree with everyone, your new banner necklace is gorgeous! And your Beadin' Path projects are beautiful too...especially the multi-strand bracelet!